Tip of the Week | Know the Difference Between a Blue Chip Collectible and Not
Keith Bedard is here to find out ifyou know the difference between a Blue Chip Collectible and not?
Let us help ensure your collector car is truly a collector car and speak with Keith today!
If you’re considering purchasing a classic car, turn to Keith Bedard and know you are getting a Blue Chip Collectible or if you are not.
Tip of the Week | Classic Car Care – Winter Prep | Sherwood Dodge
Keith Bedard gives you a tip for the coming Fall Season to get your Classic Car put away.
- Check your tire pressure
- Put a few pieces of carpet under the tires to help with the flat spots
- Get a battery tender or take the battery out
- Run proper amount of fuel stabilizer – take a 30 minute cruise to get it worked through
With these tips you can put your Classic away for the winter and trust it will start up no problem in the Summer.
Tip of the Week | Identity Theft | Sherwood Dodge
Keith Bedard’s Tip of the week deals with the serious topic of identity theft and buying items online.
Should you purchase items online ensure you:
- Meet the person in a public and open space
- Listen to your instincts – if it doesn’t feel right – don’t meet.
Also, be careful what information you share online and with people you don’t know.
It is becoming ever easier for people to use your identity to steal or purchase items under your name.
Be Safe and Be Aware