Thank you for visiting AskScott.ca. We are delighted you stopped by, and hope you become a regular visitor and contributor. While you’re here, we request that you respect a few basic rules. These ensure everyone has a pleasant user experience.
1. When you comment on an article, please use a personal URL or leave the URL field blank.
2. Please use your own name, or a nickname, when registering a comment.
3. No paid comments or commercial comments are allowed.
4. Please do not attempt to spam our blog.
5. No harsh, foul, demeaning or overly critical language is allowed. Think “G” rated only.
6. This blog is here to help our customers and other Albertans, find answers to common questions they may have regarding buying or selling a car in Alberta. We certainly welcome visitors from anywhere however, we are only able to respond to questions from our local area.
7. None of the opinions expressed on this blog are given with the intent of offering legal or financial advice. We are not Lawyers, Accountants, or financial advisors. If you are looking for a legal opinion, or seeking financial advice, please speak with a professional.