Stop shopping for a better price on vehicles elsewhere! With the Sherwood Dodge – Chrysler Advantage Plan, shopping for a better price is no longer necessary.
How do you qualify for the Chrysler Advantage Plan?
If you work for companies like Canada Post, CNRail, CPRail, or Foodland, you may qualify!
Looking for an up to date list on the many companies providing discounts or invoice pricing?
Contact us at (780) 410-4100 for more information or if you have any questions.
Employees/members should contact Sherwood Dodge directly for specific pricing details after they obtain their Control Number as described below.
How the Program Works:
- Obtain your Company Code (Please contact your HR Department to obtain your unique company code);
- Visit chrysleradvantageplan.ca to generate a unique Control Number OR call 1-800-387-3514 (you must have a Company Code in order to receive a Control Number);
- Bring your Control Number with Proof of Eligibility to Sherwood Dodge to receive the exclusive Preferred Price Discount (i.e. photocopy of badge ID, pay stub, letter of employment).
Once the Control Number has been verified, you can choose from any eligible, new model year Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep, or Ram vehicle!
How do I know if I qualify for the Chrysler Advantage Plan?
- Check the list below to see if your company is registered. If you don’t see your company, you may still qualify for the Chrysler Advantage Plan as the list of companies switching to Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles is increasing every day. Feel free to contact us for the updated list.
- You must be able to prove that you are employed by a company that qualifies. The preferred method of proof is a recent pay stub, but business cards, and name badges will be accepted as well, once they are verified. After this step, you will receive the Chrysler Advantage Plan and be on your way to receiving big discounts on great new vehicles.
Why is it better to use the Chrysler Advantage Plan than simply buying retail?
The best part about qualifying for the Chrysler Advantage Plan is the there is no need to shop for a better price. Pricing is set by Chrysler and stays the same for each dealer, which in many cases is lower than the National Advertised Price or Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price.
These discount prices also include many finance products including extended warranties, and vehicle protection products, as well as the newest accessories that are available for purchase.
Is this fleet and will I have to claim this as a taxable benefit?
No. Chrysler extends this offer to affiliates of Chrysler. It is not a taxable benefit unless the company that you work for gives you money to purchase a vehicle. That money is then taxable.
Can I finance, lease, or pay cash to a new vehicle using the Chrysler Advantage Plan?
Absolutely. It is your vehicle and you can choose whichever method of payment works best for you.
Can I purchase a Used Vehicle with the Chrysler Advantage Plan?