2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is Breathtaking.
The Grand Cherokee is better than ever for 2013. This Jeep will have you impressed. New for 2013 is the all-new 6-speed automatic transmission (V8 models), Uconnect hands free on all trim levels and Electro-Hydraulic power steering (EHPS) V6 models.
The exterior of the 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is a gorgeous piece of machinery. It is rugged, lively and modern. This is thanks to the classic front grille, massive wheel arches and sculpted rear end. All of this paired with chrome accents and luminous headlights put a modern twist on this classic vehicle.
The interior of the 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is the perfect blend of comfort and ruggedness. The best materials are used in all the right places. The technology is state-of-the-art. There is also such attention to detail with the embroidered Overland badge on front seats and detailed French stitching.
The performance of the 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is full of brute strength. This is thanks to the Trail Rated guarantee. This utility vehicle can handle most-any environment.
- 3.6L 5.7L HEMI V8 with automatic: 290 hp and 260 lb. ft torque
- Pentastar V6 with automatic: 360 hp and 390 lb. ft torque
- 6.4L HEMI V8 with automatic: 465 hp and 465 lb. ft torque
2013 Fuel Economy
- 3.6L 5.7L HEMI V8 with automatic: city 10.6 (22) and highway 7.35 (32)
- Pentastar V6 with automatic: city 13.8 (17) and highway 8.4 (28)
- 6.4L HEMI V8 with automatic: city 13.8 (17) and highway 9.4 (25)
The 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is a Jeep for those who want a vehicle that can perform and look good while doing it.
Sherwood Park Dodge